Gold: $1849.80  Silver: $23.88  Platinum: $1032.50  90% Junk $1 FV: $17.07  Gold/Silver Ratio: 77.46


1878-1904 Morgan Silver Dollars (Random Years)

Compare the best online dealer prices before you buy 1878-1904 Morgan Silver Dollars (Random Years) coins.


Bullion Dealer Price Each Dealer Premium Link
BGASC
Dealer Rating:
$33.47 $15.00
(81.22% prem)
eBay (silveramericana)
  

Free Shipping Available
$34.00 $15.53
(84.09% prem)
Bullion Exchanges
Dealer Rating:

Free Shipping @ $99
$38.28 $19.81
(107.27% prem)
SD Bullion
Dealer Rating:
$39.99 $21.52
(116.53% prem)
JM Bullion
Dealer Rating:
$42.62 $24.15
(130.77% prem)
APMEX
Dealer Rating:
$45.46 $26.99
(146.14% prem)

1878-1904 Morgan Silver Dollars (Random Years) Melt Value

The 1878-1904 Morgan Silver Dollars (Random Years) coin contains .7734 troy ounces of silver bullion. The melt value of one 1878-1904 Morgan Silver Dollars (Random Years) coin is $18.47 based on the current silver spot price.

Prices Last Updated: Jan 25, 2022 02:07 am

  • - Free Shipping Offer
  • - Free Shipping Not Available
Compare cheapest prices of 1878-1904 Morgan Silver Dollars (Random Years)

Product Description

1878-1904 Morgan $1 90% Silver coins - Random Years

The Morgan dollar was a United States dollar coin minted from 1878 to 1904, and again in 1921. It was the first standard silver dollar minted since production of the previous design.

Morgan silver dollar coins are 90% silver. The remaining alloy is 10% copper.

Circulated Morgan silver dollars often maintain their value with a premium over spot price compared to other circulated coins and "junk silver".

1878-1904 Morgan $1 USD 90% Silver Coin Highlights:

  • Minted by the US Mint from 1878 to 1904
  • Contains an alloy of 90% silver and 10% copper
  • Face Value of $1 USD
  • Guaranteed by the US Government for original weight and purity
  • Each coin contains approximately .7734 troy ounces of fine silver
  • Obverse: A left facing bust portrait of Lady Liberty as sculpted by Charles Morgan. The rim is inscribed with the words "E PLURIBUS UNUM", meaning "Out of many, one", along with 13 stars and the year minted.
  • Reverse: A heraldic eagle witth spread wings

The Morgan Silver Dollar coin is an iconic symbol of the American financial sysetm. 



1878-1904 Morgan Silver Dollars (Random Years) Specifications

Weight .7734 troy ounces
Country United States
Type Silver Coins
Mint US Mint
Year Minted Various
Coins Series Morgan Dollar
Classification Historical
Face Value $1 USD
Coins Type Sovereign Coinage
Purity .900 fineness
Diameter 38.1 mm mm
Thickness 2.4mm mm


FindBullionPrices.com tracks prices of reputable and trusted bullion dealers in the United States to find the lowest prices on 1878-1904 Morgan Silver Dollars (Random Years) , other Junk Silver Coins products. The prices on our site for silver bullion and coins are updated hourly and adjusted with silver spot price. We give you the tools to compare silver prices from reputable and trusted bullion dealers. Compare 1878-1904 Morgan Silver Dollars (Random Years) prices across bullion dealers to pay the lowest price.

We will help you find the best prices for 1878-1904 Morgan Silver Dollars (Random Years) when you're ready to buy.

You can compare bullion dealers and find the lowest prices for silver coins at FindBullionPrices.com. If you don't see something you're looking for Contact Us and let us know so we can add it.

Check our closest to spot tool when you are ready to buy silver bullion for the latest prices.

Shop other silver bullion and coins from United States.