eBay Bucks 8% Bonus Offer
On Monday eBay announced their first Bucks promotion of the quarter on all qualified purchases. The bonus gives a reward of 8% instead of the usual 1%.
If you still have unspent eBay Bucks from last quarter time is running out to spend them. Now is the best time to double-dip.
As usual items listed for sale in the bullion categories are not eligible for earning eBay Bucks.
However, there are plenty of Gold, Silver and Junk bullion items available in other categories that do qualify to earn Bucks. Some of these items are near or below melt prices when factoring in the eBay Bucks bonus.
This bonus promotion runs until midnight Pacific time tonight (7/31).
You can learn more about the eBay Bucks program including how to sign up and receive the bonus offers from eBay’s FAQs.
If using a credit card that gives 2% cash back then the net price of each deal is even less.
Some highlights of the deals available include:
eBay Bucks Eligible Gold Bullion
- Mexico Gold 2 1/2 Pesos from Liberty Coin – $94.46 – $7.56 (8%) in Bucks = $86.90 net price (41 cents over melt), below melt if you have credit card rewards
- British Gold Sovereigns from Liberty Coin – $367.85 – $29.43 (8%) in Bucks = $338.42 net price (79 cents over melt)
- $10 Liberty Head Gold Eagles (Cleaned) from APMEX – $772.26 – $61.78 (8%) in Bucks = $710.48 net price
eBay Bucks Eligible Silver Bullion
- 10 oz Random Silver Bars from Bullion Exchanges – $189.22 – $15.14 (8%) in Bucks = $174.08 net price (86 cents an ounce over melt)
eBay Bucks Eligible 90% Silver Coinage “Junk” Silver Bullion
- Random Peace Dollar Culls from PrincetonCoin – $17.29 – $1.38 (8%) in Bucks = $15.91 net price each
- $10 Face Value Washington Quarters from CoinExchange267 – $129.08 – $10.33 (8%) in Bucks = $118.75 net price (melt is $118.33)
- Roll of 20 Peace Dollar Culls from APMEX – $309.80 – $24.78 (8%) in Bucks = $285.02 net price $14.26 per coin
- $100 Face Value Bag of Washington Quarters from CoinExchange267 – $1255.58 – $100 (max) in Bucks = $1155.58 net price (below melt) melt is $1183.33
Visit the eBay Homepage and click on the banner to activate the promotion first. If you don’t receive the targeted promotion be sure that you’ve signed up for eBay Bucks and have opted-in to receive the promotions.
Be sure to also check out the latest Silver at Spot Prices deals on our website, which includes recent offers from BGASC and Golden Eagle Coins.